Sunday, January 6, 2013

Art exhibition at work


I am currently on maternity leave from my job but I was invited to exhibit some of my watercolours in the new dining room (or whatever you call it in an office building!?) a long with a couple of other colleagues who also have different creative talents. I couldn´t frame the pictures since there were no hooks on the walls - they had to be hung with needles only - but I think it turned out ok anyway. I didn´t have a special "theme" for the paintings since I wanted to show a bit of everything I do (more or less). Here are some pictures of what my part of the exhibition looked like anyway. 






1 comment:

  1. Looks really nice, and I think it still works well without frames... Love the birch trees, and the last picture with the grey back ground, looks so nice with those paintings (compliments them well). Gott Nytt Ar!!!!

    ReplyDelete