Thursday, May 2, 2013

Every day in May

Edim 1 - draw something bubbly. Lemonade.... Yummy!

Edim 2 - draw your favourite sound. Breaking waves! Or any sound the sea makes! Right now I live far too far away from the sea.... But maybe we will buy a boat this year and then there will be some sailing this summer at least!


Ok, so I will give it a try this year too.... one drawing a day in May! I will definitely have to keep it simple if I want to keep up.... The biggest problem though is to find the time to scan and post! Mostly, I fall asleep with the kids after I have read them the bedtime story. Guess I will have to try to get my butt out of the bed in the evening. Or get up really early in the morning! Trying to do something with the computer with a one-year-old, who loves to press all the buttons, hanging around the house all day is quite complicated to say the least. We also have a lot of trips and other things going on in the family this May so I will have to either take photos with the phone or I won´t be able to do it every day.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great start, baby! Jag har inte kommit igång ännu, men gissar att jag också kommer att få hålla det rätt enkelt... Snart så.
    Kram på dej!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a great start. I did this in 2010 and found it challenging but rewarding to get to the end. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete