Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Watercolour greeting cards

I had some left over vacation days which I had to take advantage of before I quit my old job (yes, I just started a new job - which is one of the reasons for the lack of posts here lately) and one of those I spent finishing different creative projects - for example six watercolour greeting cards that a friend of mine ordered some time ago. It is absolutley amazing how little one does accomplish in one day... I made these cards, some cake decorations, posted them and then I had to pick up the kids from kindergarden. I can see why it would be difficult to make a living as an artist....

4 comments:

  1. These cards are just lovely - a person would be lucky to receive one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Annas.

    As Lesley said, someone will be very happy to receive one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jatte sota kort, din van kommer vara glad att fa dom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the preschool-teachers they where intended for was very happy and almost had a ficht over them;-) Tankz anna! /marina

    ReplyDelete